Peers and students...

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Thu May 29 12:03:13 PDT 1997

>  I was speeking with a new commer
>the other day and realized that my actions were insperational and
>watched.  Not just because I wore a hat, but because each member of our
>society shows to others how the game is played.  I know within the first
>year of playing I looked towards many of the older player for guidence
>and that little push in the right direction.  just a thought that came to
>mind.

Your Excellency,
I was one of the newcomers you spoke with at Crown Tourney this year.
Although I had been playing for about a year, I did not develop the
'belonging' confidence untill recently.  (My daughter had her arm in a
cast-you suggested ideas for rehab after it was removed).  I appreciated the
conversation you shared with me, and letting me even sit in His Excellency's
chair while he was fighting!  You _are_ an inspiration-because of the brass
hat and because of your friendliness...

In Service,
Allysyn Kranidious

timo