Coronation Feast Reservations

avicenna at ix.netcom.com avicenna at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 29 16:28:42 PDT 1997

Mark Harris wrote:

> Also, could someone please tell me who to send our feast reservations
> to for the upcoming coronation? We can't seem to reach anyone here
> who knows. We know it is someone in Bjornsborg, but don't know who or
> have any contact info. for them. An email address or phone number would be fine.
> I'm told it is in the BlackStar but we haven't gotten one yet.
> Thanks.
> Stefan li Rous

The event announcement in Black Star asks that you contact Catherine de
Calais (210) 826-9565 for feast reservations for Coronation/Queen's
Champion. The event announcement will also be posted to the Bjornsborg
website sometime this weekend if your BlackStar is late, or you need
other info.

In Service,
Valencia de Avicenna