Royal Kein & Alisha Website

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Fri May 30 20:41:03 PDT 1997

OK, I've been meaning to make this announcement for a week now, but
you know how it is sometimes with getting busy and all...

A lot of people like to know stuff about the royals in the SCA.  Who
are they, where are they from, what are their arms, what events are
they going to, etc.  In cooperation with Their Royal Highnesses
Kein and Alisha, we have now posted the Royal Kein and Alisha website,
with information regarding Their Highnesses' travel plans, a picture
of them, graphics of their arms, graphics of the arms of the Crown
Prince & Crown Princess, and much more.  More will be added, as well.

Check it out at:  http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca/keandbc.htm
or via the Elfsea page.

- Galen

--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"