Bardic Teaching

Kathy Lee kal35810 at jetson.uh.edu
Sat May 31 23:43:39 PDT 1997

>Also when is the next Bardic teaching event and are
>the writers of those wonderful songs
>going to teach their songs to us so that in true
>Bardic tradition we pass on the songs.
>
>Ciao
>Ches

I assume you're referring to the three songs recently posted?  I only wish I
could claim credit for writing all three!  Two of the authors are out of
kingdom.  As for teaching them, though, I'll be happy to do at least that
much at the Gate's Edge Midsummer Faire next weekend.  You'll find me (with
an alternate persona) in the hospitality pavillion.  Also, Ihan is hosting a
bardic circle at the Troll Booth on Friday night.  Come join us!

-Katerina