ANST - Stargate Yule Site

MT Desgn Group sybella at gte.net
Mon Nov 3 11:59:16 PST 1997

I don't know about you ansteorrans, but the fact that the site is dry....is a
major drawback here in Trimaris...tis why we are looking for new sites, that
will
at least be discreetly wet... sheesh...
and I agree with the driving factor.  If I had to get up...wait, that may be
coming for me.... and be at a site at 7am, and I had to do a 1.5hr drive that
would mean
I had to give up  a large chunk of my beauty sleep...not a pretty site!
hugs to all
aine