ANST - names

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Mon Nov 3 12:53:05 PST 1997

Sybella asked:

>is there anyone who does Italian names?

I don't have anything on Italian names in the Florilegium. You might
try Arval d'Espas Nord's website at:
http://www.panix.com/~mittle/names.

There is also another nice site put together by a group of heralds
but the site is not connected to the SCA College of Heralds. Unfortunately,
I don't have the URL for that one here at work and can't remember the
name. Perhaps someone else does.

These two sites have many lists of names taken from period records of
different countries. They are excellant sources for those wanting
ideas for a name or wanting to document one they already have.

Stefan li Rous
mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com