ANST - Battle of Three Kings in October of 98

Silva fairborn at swbell.net
Sat Nov 1 18:03:36 PST 1997

Greetings from next years scenario coordinator of Battle of three Kings.
Next year we wil be doing the scottish war for independence. We will
have Robert the Bruce, William Wallace, Longschanks and his son and
mother minor roles to be filled. I am asking for all Bagpipers and
drummers to give me an emial or a call. I wish to have pipers playing
before and during the battles and have a bagpipe palying as the mists
rise from the battlefield and from the castle as the sun sets low in the
sky. I promise that this will be an event to remeber for a long time. SO
if you play the bagpipes or the drum or metal blown instrument. email me
or give me a call or send me some information to contact someone you
know that might be interested. It is never to early to start planning a
magical event.
in service
H.L. Richard Fairbourne