Fwd: ANST - Blow Calling

Vanora Villon de Paris vanora at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:32:54 PST 1997

>From: DAFPIG at aol.com
>Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:32:22 -0500 (EST)
>To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: Fwd: ANST - Blow Calling
>
>Greetings everyone,
>
>While I was checking my e-mail I came across the disscussion on blow
calling.
> In reading Vannora's missive, I came across this passage:
>
><<  I know that many of the other knights' ladies have quite strong
> feelings on this issue and I'd hope to see the others there, too...
> "AH-HEM!!!!" >>
>
>Let me assure you that many of the consorts of the chivary DO INDEED
have
>strong feeling on this issue.  I also would welcome the chance to
discuss
>this with other consorts.

>I had intended to host a tea at Bryn Gawld Baronial a few weeks back,
But
>because that event was stuffed full of exciting things, there wasn't a
good
>time to meet.  I still would like to host one...perhaps during the next
> belted circle????

Sounds good... that will give us something to do, too.  :)

>I feel that perhaps it's time for all of the "ladies" to meet and get
to know
>one another.   There are many issues I would love to discuss.
>
>HL Octavia de Verdon, Lady wife of Sir Daffydd Whittaker

Octavia, let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I'm available
on the weekends after Nov.23... if Corey doesn't kidnap me and hold me
hostage.

~Ladt Vanora Villon de Paris~

(:"When life deals you lemons... stuff them in your bra!" :)