ANST - Three Kings found

Lyonesse tym3425 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Nov 4 21:34:58 PST 1997

I have a multi-colored cloak that was left by a gentleman in the Fire Fall
encampment on Saturday night.. We had the cauldren fire going with the
Horde story teller. He was from the clan of Storm chaser's... If anyone
knows who this is, please respond so I can return his cloak to him.

In Service,
Anastacia Kurakina

***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---