ANST - Need to Get in Touch With Keif

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Nov 5 14:50:03 PST 1997

> If anyone has Keif's email address, could you please forward it to
>me? I need a copy of his arms so we can finish his prize from Bryn
>Gwlad. (Of course, I'm sure that Keif's address is on the knight's
>mailing list. I just can't find my copy!)
>
>Thanks,
>Pendaran

'ello Sir!

Kief's email (actually it's Lorraine's) is stddly at SHSU.edu

His arms are :  Gules, an armored sinster cubit arm bendwise sinister
grasping a mallet bendwise, all within a bourdure urdy Or.

I dont know if he uses the Baronial arms in canton or not.
timo
darnedfashionablefeelprivaledgedtobealefty