ANST - Northern Regional War Practice

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Wed Nov 5 15:03:19 PST 1997

Greetings to all Ansteorran Fighters from the Northern Regional Warlord!

Sorry about the late posting, but some Greeks put a Trojan Horse in my
Server and I've been off line.

There will be a Northern Regional War Practice this Saturday (November 8th)
at Memorial Park in Wiesenfeuer (Oklahoma City).  The directions are as
follows:

Coming from North of Oklahoma City:
Go South on I-35 to I-44.
Go West on I-44 to I-235.
Go South on I-235 to NW 36th
Go West on NW 36th to Western.
Turn South on Western and the park is immediately on your Right.

Coming from South of Oklahoma City:
Go North on I-35 to I-235
Continue North on I-235 to NW 36th
Go West on NW 36th to Western.
Turn South on Western and the park is immediately on your Right.

Thanks to Lord Llygoden for the directions.

We will begin at 11:00 a.m. and go until we get done.  Plan on a full day
of fighting and bring your toys and food.  This is a Gunch & Munch!  I'd
like to see as many fighters as possible.

Archers - due to mundane laws there will not be any archery at this
practice, but come on out and practice maneuvering with the army.  We need
your expertise to let our fighters know when they are open to your attacks.
 We will try to have archery at the next practice.

Depending on the schedule there will not be another Regional Practice until
mid-December, so come on out and get ready for the war!

Talen
-------
Herr Talen Gustaf von Marienburg, Centurion
Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra
talen at microtutors.com