ANST - RE BG Archery

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Nov 10 16:56:32 PST 1997

We use are own target not the university's, so all we are using is the flat
ground. jActuly the F/S hav eto pay a fee to use rec sport equipment, and it
just went up with tne new rec center (about $200. a year for staff). You may
be right about the dif. in non-authorized usage I don't belive their is a
problem with it here.