ANST - Belly Dance Symposium

brooks, mike chiang at door.net
Tue Nov 11 21:50:56 PST 1997

My lady and Her Friends wanted me to send this out:
 Belly Dance Symposium Presented by Taqsim
 Saturday November 22, 1997
 Maxey Community Center, 30th St. & Oxford
 Lubbock, Tx
    Special Guest: Lorelei Taylor
(Lorelei currently teaches ethnic dance at Eastern New Mexico University.
She has been teaching & performing since 1980 in California, Washington, &
New Mexico. Her style is characterized as ethhnofusion belly dance, which
includes a combination of dance from different cultures. Lorelei will teach
Shikkatt, North African/Tribal, Egyptian, and a Dunyabi Gypsy Dance.)
    Taqsim's classes will include: advanced belly dance techiques,
isolations, floor work, veil work & zils (limited loaner items available),
and more.
  $20.00 per person
  Merchant tables available
  **There will be a party afterward**
For more information please call 806-747-4620 or 806-767-3796

Thanks for reading,
Chiang
Barony of Bonwicke
Western Region of Ansteorra