ANST - Educational view

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Sat Nov 15 16:43:35 PST 1997

Heilsa all...!

I wrote...

>I do believe that you are correct. It may well have been HL Lorraine's comment
>you are refering to. She did not advocate non-attendance at Kingdom events, she
>believes that the opportunity to gather in newcomers is the best we have during
>the year.

This statement is in error...HL Lorraine did not write the comment on
non-attendance of kingdom events in preference to attending Ren-Faire(s)...

I was wrong in attributing this comment to my wonderful Lady...! If this
comment of mine caused any confusion please forgive me...

Waes Thu Hael kinfolk...

Kief av Kiersted
(onlyyouraverageoneleggedlefty...whoalsocan'tkeepquotesstraight...!)