ANST - Kingdom A&S

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Nov 17 15:17:46 PST 1997

     I also enjoyed Kingdom A&S.

     However, I was hoping for more entrants in the field of dancing. I
was looking forward to watching other dances and dancers and learning
from them.

     The Mooneschadowe Dance Troupe really enjoyed the whole experience
of Kingdom A&S, and we were looking forward to dancing that evening, yet
no one danced with us. We expected this event to be a "dancing" event,
but we were proved wrong. Why? What could we have done to encourage the
Laurels, Nobles, peers, Lords and Ladies to dance? What not within our
control could have been done to encourage dance?

     Estrill
     Mooneschadeen