ANST - Land funds...

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Tue Nov 18 08:25:35 PST 1997

~Lady Vanora~ asked:

 I was swapping e-mail with  Duke Baldar, the other day, when he asked a
very good question: "Does your kingdom have a land fund?"
 Well, folks... what do you think? We don't have one nor do we really
have any of our OWN sites. Sound like a good idea?
 (I wish I could have seen the site His Grace described to me... a site
that Trimaris might buy. Wish we had a place like that of our own,
here!)

For those wanting a few more details about other kingdom's land funds
and how they are being handled there is some information in this file
in the SCA-INC section of Stefan's Florilegium:

SCA-land-msg      (27K)  4/ 1/97    SCA owned land ideas. West and Trimaris Land
                                       Funds.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous,