ANST - Solstice Party - December 20th!

Fionnghal Nic Phaidin fionghal at hic.net
Tue Nov 18 17:33:45 PST 1997

Addressed to: <amtgard-l at horus.anth.utep.edu>
              Wetlands List <wetlands-l at lists.io.com>
              <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>

I would like to announce, hopefully in time, that Jotahn Firesteed and I, Fionnghal
Nic Phadin, will be hosting a Solstice Part on December 20th!

Absolutely everyone is invited!

Please bring yourselves, byob , and one White Elephant Gift, under five dollars,
wrapped in whatever you want. There will be a random drawing for all the presents!
It's a cool game.  You will love this!

After Amtgard about 6 ish at my apartment, until further notice if I don't find a
better place between now and then.

Call me at (713)552-0666 or (713)652-6833 during the Day.
E-mail: fionghal at hic.net or calypso at chaosbutterfly.com
To get the same info, check out http://www.chaosbutterfly.com/party.html

Until further notice:
To get to my place...

West of Houston:

Come in on I-10, Turn south on to Loop 610 and exit Westheimer and go west to the
Galleria.  Turn right (north) at the Second light, McCue.  Go past the stop sign and
park at the Marquee WEST on the Left.  Park anywhere that isn't covered, I live at
#121.

>From North Houston and just about anywhere else, get into Downtown, and exit onto
US59, go South and exit 610 loop going North, exit Westheimer and the rest is the
same as above.

Hope to see you all there!

Always in service,

Fionnghal Nic Phaidin
http://www.chaosbutterfly.com/penelope

"Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence:
He is just using his memory."

---Leonardo Da Vinci