ANST - Land funds...

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Nov 18 23:16:59 PST 1997

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Russell <russmax at ns.cowboy.net> wrote:
> With a $1 event surcharge,

Well, there's Corpora VI.A.1.g.4:

    No law may require members or branches to make donations to the
    treasury of the realm.  Laws which discuss voluntary donations are
    acceptable, as are those which mandate reasonable fees for events
    and services or discuss financial arrangements for the realm's
    main events sponsored by local branches.

So I'm not sure such a surcharge could be *required*, except perhaps
for "the realm's main events", which I read as Crown Tourney and
Coronation and maybe a few others.

(I have no problem with feudal obedience in general.  When money or
other property starts getting discussed, especially *my* money, I get
all democratic.)

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com