ANST - Kingdom A&S...

RAISYA at aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 09:27:37 PST 1997

I just wanted to say something on the discussion about judges at KA&S not
making a lot of written comments.  For myself, I enjoyed the oral feedback.
 And all of my judges made sure I had some way to contact them personally
later if I had questions.  I believe this was the case for all of the
artisans traveling with me.  I do prefer having recommended resources in
writing, but if I have an address or phone number for the judge, it
accomplishes the same thing.

I'd like to say thank you to the people of Bonwicke and the judges for all of
their work!

In service to the dream
Raisya Khorivovna