ANST - Congratulations!

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sun Nov 23 15:25:26 PST 1997

> Lord Alexis La Bouche will be offered the White Belt at Coronation.

Congratulations!

I hope you don't mind a nit-pick: a candidate is (should be) offered
induction into the Chivalry, and the candidate has a free choice of
the belt or the baldric (knighthood or Mastery of Arms, respectively).
I emphasize this because some other kingdoms look down on Masters of
Arms and refuse to offer this choice (thus violating Corpora) so I
like to emphasize that the choice exists and is free.

--
Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is not a valid address.