ANST - Picking a Royal Fight... at Stargate

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Nov 24 17:52:26 PST 1997

OK folks, here's the info.  TRM Trimaris are indeed coming to Stargate
Yule Revel (and not Coronation as previously planned).  He is still
planning to bring his armor and hopes to do some pick up fights.  The
major problem here being that we don't have the field for Yule Revel (we
do have it for Coronation's King's Champion Tourney).  I'm working on
finding a spot of ground where the fighters can bang on each other a bit
<g>.  Please note that there are no showers on site, but there are lots
of people who live close by who would probably be willing to loan a
shower as well as those who are hoteling.

--Perronnelle, a somewhat frazzled autocrat