ANST - Pysanky Class

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Tue Nov 4 16:01:15 PST 1997

Greetings unto Modius,

Were you by chance, the gentle who taught a class on making these eggs
at TFYC six years ago? I remember making a pair of eggs at an interesting
class there. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to do any more of them.

Good luck with your class. Wish you were doing it in the Bryn Gwlad
vicinity.

By the way, I had a wonderful time teaching a class on pewter casting
at Tempio a few weeks ago.  If any craftsman out there recieve a
request from them to teach a class there, I highly recommend you take
them up on it. They were a wonderful, enthusiastic audience.

Stefan li Rous
mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com