ANST - Three Kings

Lyonesse tym3425 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Nov 4 21:41:46 PST 1997

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> > There was also the wonderful warm stew and brisket from Claudia of
> > Mooneschadowe, the Fettuccine from Richard Fairbourne, and the awesome
> > brisket from Sir Gunthar and friends that made this just a down home and
> > friendly event.  It's great to be an Ansteorran!
>
> and I'm not sure who donated the brisket (Esko?) sorry, I had a couple of
The Brisket was donated to the feasting by Clan Firefall via Esko Sola,
Anastacia Kurakina, and Pipa.

Anastacia Kurakina

***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---