ANST - Gilding Workshop

SUZANNE_POWELL SUZANNE_POWELL at aspentec.com
Wed Nov 5 06:48:43 PST 1997

Greetings to You All!

I am very pleased to announce that Master Geof Cathan will be presenting his
gilding workshop at the November 18th meeting of the Westgate Scribes Guild.
Come and learn the mysteries of medieval manuscript gilding! Class will start
promptly at 7pm. Materials will be provided, but if you'd like to bring your
own piece to be gilded - you are more than welcome. Just be sure that you have
at least five (5) separate areas to be gilded so you can try out the different
ways of applying gilding.

Reservations for this class must be made no later than November 12th. For
reservations and/or directions, contact me at ...

	email:		suzanne.powell at aspentech.com
	day phone:	(281) 584-1881
	eve phone:	(713) 541-0905

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

-- Suzanne