ANST -Ladies & Who Protects Who

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 14:32:14 PST 1997

In the snippet that was written about the honr roll of some of the Lady
fighters of northern Ansteorra,  I was quit disappointed that my Lady wife
 Baroness Kat Maclochlainn was not included in the listing.  If anyone says
she can't hit with authority then let me show them the dents in my helm
sometime.
  There is one other area that I think that most fighters can probably learn
a thing or two from the Ladies is HONOR.  I have NEVER been ashamed of, or
questioned anything that my Lady Wife and or my squire Treshen have done on
the field.  I hold my head up with pride whenever they take the field with my
favor or belt.

Vivat for the Ladies
Sir Barn Silveraxe