ANST - Breast trauma and cancer -- Medical literature search

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 7 04:37:25 PST 1997

Tyrca said:

>> Yea, I remember when I started fighting in 83, there were really
>> no other women fighting in that area, and the men were overly
>> concerned with the safety of my breasts, and pushed me to try what
>> they had seen in opera, mainly those silly pointy breast-covers.

Guys don't realize that women in opera never fight, only sing, so they need
something built for chest expansion, not chest protection.  <G>

                                ---= Morgan (recently relocated lurker)

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com

                  The countdown for moving has begun......
                     How slowly am I allowed to count??