ANST - northern regional war practice

claryce at ix.netcom.com claryce at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 9 09:38:31 PST 1997

Greetings to all from HL Aethlestan,

What a wonderful day!!!

We entertained the field with around 32 warriors yesterday from ALL parts of
the northern region of the Kingdom.  Under the leadership of Centurian
Talen, several bouts were fought stressing the different aspects of war in
the current middle ages. We took up arms around noon, and filled the day
with sounds of laughter, instruction, and general organized mayhem until the
the sun touched the western sky.

Thank you to the water bearers without whom enjoying the clash of arms would
be a lot more difficult.

Thank you to the Barony of Namron for providing lunch.

And a nice loud VIVAT to Centurians Talen and Treschen for giving us all one
of the best days of fighting that I can remember.

In Service to King, Kingdom, and Dream,
I remain,

HL Aethelstan Aethelmearson
Barony of Namron