ANST - Patent of Arms

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 08:29:22 PST 1997

Daniel;
   I would really appreciate it if in the future you would not refer to the
Members of the Chivalry as "mega-stickjocks".  Some of us work very hard at
honor and courtesy, chivalry and respect and to have that belittled by such a
nametag as Mega-Stickjock just really burns me up.  It would be like calling
the MOL crayon smearers or the MOP pencil pushing geeks.  All of the slander
mentioned above by myself was meant as an example and not my true feelings.
 You see Daniel,  slander and disrespect only show everyone how little you
really are.
In Service
Sir Barn Silveraxe KSCA,BCA, OSM,OIM,ST,SC,QR