ANST - Results on Ladies Protection

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Nov 10 21:13:32 PST 1997

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 cward at awd.com wrote:
> I *am* all for making them read a statement explaining the risks of
> being hit in the breast and which urges them to wear more than
> minimum armor,

A couple of people mentioned the sometimes fatal consequences of a hit
in the sternum or zyphoid.  Would it be feasible and worthwhile to
require protection there?

> then sign a statement saying that they have read the information and
> understand the risks

Yet Another Form.

Doesn't the fighter authorization card have a waiver on it already
about risks?  I've never seen one so I just dunno.

Daniel "ask about my Dance Authorization Card" de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com
tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.