ANST - What I learn in College

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Nov 11 05:41:08 PST 1997

> We have a lot
> of people who do a lot of good work; then I look at the other 60% of the
> Society and sometimes it grts a little depressing.

Despite the fact everyone keeps mentioning me with regards to "growing
up" with regards to the Society *wink*, none of the people get me depressed
regarding how authentic they are. After all, those spouting garbage are
only going to be believed by those who would believe it anyway. Those
interested in "authenticity", "research" and "facts" will find out
amazingly new things despite what myths are thrown in their face.

I admit that the politics can get to me if I'm taking people too serious,
but that's a personal problem.

Btw, I was one of the many Party-goers who decided to do more. Of course
now I usually just get other people drunk as part of my fun. (It's ugly
to get me drunk. I'm rude and obnoxious and should be locked away from
everyone else until I sober up.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your friends?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!