ANST - What I learn in College

joelight joelight at lx.net
Tue Nov 11 13:49:31 PST 1997

The bathing thing does seen to come up quite often..especially right after
the tourney is over1 <grin>  My reading does seem to indicate that the at
least the Northern groups, i.e. Norway, etc.  were fond of a daily dousing
and combing of the hair.  Seems kind of odd, considering the water
temperature up there.  So, go figure!
Ulrica