ANST - Namron's Rapier Champion & Collegium

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Nov 13 12:11:54 PST 1997

     Tyrca wrote:

>    Here are some of the first details of our upcoming Rapier Champion
>and Collegium event, scheduled on the Kingdom Calendar for January 23,
>1998.  In addition to the Light Weapons, we are planning an offering of
>Late-Period classes, Children's Activities, a luncheon or Tavern, an
>evening feast, and a Masked Ball.
<snip>
    We would like to know what sort of classes would be interesting for
>you, and whether or not any out there would enjoy teaching one of those
>classes for us.  If you have any ideas or comments, you can reply here,
>or contact our Collegium Co-ordinator.

     Ohhh, a Masked Ball! So has anyone volunteered to teach dance
class(es) during the day? Contact me if you need a dance instructor.

     Other classes: maybe on late period costume construction/designs,
accessories for costumes, intermediate tablet weaving, blackwork
embroidery. Just some ideas.

     Estrill
     Mooneschadoweshire
     dssweet at okway.okstate.edu