ANST - blow calling

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 11:46:10 PST 1997

In a message dated 97-11-13 10:29:07 EST,  Alexis LaBouche: writes:

>would ask my opponent about the shots during the fight.  Otherwise, I
>would ask them about the shots after the fight.  The answer is the same
>regardless of the opponent, although the tone of the conversation would
>probably be different.

  Hey Alexis-
   Next time I'll stop the fighting each time I drop the leg shot on you
until your worn out from sayin "Light".

BTW- I will see you at the DEMO next Tuesday at the UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON,
CLEAR LAKE between 6:30 and 9:30, won't I?  Bring your armor!!

Baron Bors of Lothian

Homine insulso et ad docendum minus idoneo