ANST - Educational view

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Sat Nov 15 17:36:23 PST 1997

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

>Hello Sir!

>.....said he is.........

>>(onlyyouraverageoneleggedlefty...whoalsocan'tkeepquotesstraight...!)

>Gosh, If you're only an average 1 legged lefty, I'd hate to see the good ones!!

>timo
>littlezestfullycleanshowerdandshavenlefty

Howdy my Brother's right good and most excellent Squire...!

In Re: "Good Lefty's" I give you The Duke, Hector...'nuff said...!

On a bad day Hector can defeat 99.99% of the fighters in the Society. One of
the main reasons he doesn't fight much any more is that he can't find any
competition...*sigh*

Good to hear from your clean and shaved lefty self...*grin*

Waes Thu Hael kinsman... (give your Lady a hug for me!)

Kief...adamnedgoodoneleggedleftyandsmoothtalkertoboot...