ANST - Kingdom A & S

Scot Eddy seddy at vvm.com
Mon Nov 17 04:09:54 PST 1997

Greeting from Jovian,

Kingdom A & S was GREAT! I loved it! What specfically did I enjoy?

1) The sheer numbers of entrants. I was on table #20 and there were a
few more. 2 to a table made it somewhere in the neighborhood of 90
entrants.

2) The high quality of the pieces displayed and performed. It seems
that everytime the quality is higher. Keep up the good work Ansteorra!

3) The number of Laurels. There were several I had never seen before
and some I hadn't seen in a long time. A big, special thank you for
all of the Laurels and all of the hard work they put in. How many
hours did you work on average. A staggering amount.

4) The format was great. I got quality time, information, and feedback
in person from Laurels. Several hours worth. My lady said it was at
least 3 - 4 hours because she could never get my attention. Oops!

Let's do this again! I know it was hard on those judging, but I think
that we will see some big improvements in A & S because of this useful
feedback.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian Skleros