ANST - kA&S

Deborah and Robert Wade dwade at ballistic.com
Mon Nov 17 12:35:07 PST 1997

Rhiannon here!

Thank you Galen, but it is the Artisans who brought and sent their work are
the one's who should be commended it is always a joy to work when there are
so many knowledgeable and accompished artists to visit with. It is always a
joy to see what they have done.

I look forward to hearing you, Kat and the other bards who were entered in
the Estefod in the future at Candlemas and at other events.

Thank you all!!