ANST - Kingdom A&S

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Nov 18 06:39:16 PST 1997

dssweet at okway.okstate.edu said something that sounded like:
>      The Mooneschadowe Dance Troupe really enjoyed the whole experience
> of Kingdom A&S,

Ahh! That's who that was!!!

> and we were looking forward to dancing that evening, yet
> no one danced with us. We expected this event to be a "dancing" event,
> but we were proved wrong. Why? What could we have done to encourage the
> Laurels, Nobles, peers, Lords and Ladies to dance? What not within our
> control could have been done to encourage dance?

To be honest, for myself, it was a little of two things. First I didn't
know if it was a performance or not. Second, I was a bit intemidated.
All of you worked so well together and new the dances so well, that I
didn't want to make a fool of myself.

I did very much enjoy watching the dancing though. Thank you.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "What about your friends?
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   They're Defective!