ANST - Sad News

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Fri Nov 21 10:49:49 PST 1997

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans, and fellow Ravensfort populace.

I am so deeply saddened by the death of Lord Mort, that sorrow doesn't even
describe.  A few months ago, Mort 'popped' in, stayed for the afternoon, and
shared excellent conversation, advice, and friendship.  He played with my
children, tutored me on computor problems, and told me great stories of how
my beloved Barony of Ravensfort was founded.  He told me about how Sir Kief
started in the SCA, and inspirational stories that showed how much he loved
the Kingdom of Ansteorra and 'his' Barony.

I will always remember Mort for the friend that he was, and I promise to
learn all the history that I can to continue the service that he
provided.....an oral, and colorful history of Ravensfort and Ansteorra.

I light a candle in silence.

Allysyn Kranidious
Barony of Ravensfort
Friend of Mort