ANST - Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel & Investiture

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 16:06:29 PST 1997

Unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra do we the populace of the noble Barony of
Wiesenfeuer send greetings.  There has been an addition to our Yule Revel
event    to be held on December 13.

This event will now also include the Investiture of Sir Burke Kyriel McDonald
as landed Baron of our fair lands.  He will be joining Baroness Arafel Annwn
of Caer Lleon at the helm of this Barony to lead us on into the future.  We
hope you can all attend this most joyous occassion.  Come celebrate this Yule
and Investiture with us!  (See your December BlackStar for other details on
the event!)

  In service to Kingdom and Barony
  Sir Barn Silveraxe
  Barony of Wiesenfeuer