ANST - Picking a Royal Fight... at Stargate

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sat Nov 22 08:20:23 PST 1997

>From the Autocrat:

Ok everyone...  As the Autocrat of the event, I was more than a little
miffed that the first I heard about all this was Vanora's note to this
list.  This contradicts my last conversation with Their Majesties
Trimaris and His Highness Ansteorra.  Since They're all away at events
this weekend, it will be Monday before I can straighten this out.
Please hold your horses until then.

As for the tiny tourney on Sunday, yes it's traditional.  I have no idea
if it's actually happening yet.  I've called our Knight Marshall about
it, but have not gotten a return call.

--Perronnelle