ANST - Sharing The Dream

Cadwynn MacDonald mac-tire at nts-online.net
Wed Nov 26 07:57:56 PST 1997

VIVAT Aquilanne and Madonna Lucia!

>>Greetings All,
>>     Saw a little boy in a wheelchair today who totally charmed me and was
>>reminded of something they do in Caid that might be worth doing here if we
>>can get the Kingdom of ("Fill in with your personal choice!" - CMacD)
behind it.

I, for one, am deeply touched by such an idea, and would personally support
it wholeheartedly!

How about it, Populace of Ansteorra?  Hurry, before the Trimarians hear
about it and BEAT us to the front of the line!  Or, could it be that you
WANT to lose to Trimaris????

PERSONAL NOTE: Perhaps each local group might look into the possibility of
contacting their local Hospitals - perhaps there are children in YOUR area
with the same Dream, that are not lucky enough to have such Organizations to
sponsor them, who would benefit just as much!  Now, where are my Seneschal
and Ministry of the Children??  I have a Dream I want to share.......

Cadwynn MacDonald,  Shire Brad Leah,  Kingdom of Ansteorra

See below for the original information, and PASS IT ON!: