ANST - queens Champion

Silva fairborn at swbell.net
Wed Nov 26 19:40:34 PST 1997

Richard Fairbourne Here.

Queens Champion will be hosted by the shire of Graywood in the Town of
Jacksonville at the Cherokee County Show Barn. Its a great site with a
large indoor hall, two kitchens , flush toilets, an enclosed horse
arena  and cattle pens. The site is located off hwy 69 just south of
jacksonville. I like the site alot! It is the place my wife and I had
our medieval wedding. I know TMI(Too Much Information). I hope this will
help. If you would like directions I will be happy to post them.
in service

H.L. Richard Fairbourne
Deputy Kingdom Seneschal in charge of the Kingdom Calendar (What a long
title!)