ANST - help

DSouth6070 at aol.com DSouth6070 at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 19:11:18 PST 1997

Greetings,
    I have just moved into your kingdom and wii be until March, I would
greatly appreciate any info. or names of people who may help me in making a
kilt and dress for my wife. I am living in Arkoma, OK just outside of Fort
Smith, Ark , I would also like to be tutored in proper speach/actions of your
group. I have been to two festivals, one in Eugene, OR and one here in
Huntsville, Ark just afew months ago, I enjoyed myself, but would have more
had it not been so commercial, I understand they were to get the public
interested but I would enjoy a more authentic fest. Please help if you can
and feel free to give this info to anyone you think may be able to help if
you can't. My deepest thanks.
                                         Douglas South
                                       DSouth (online)
                                    DSouth at aol.com