ANST - Looking for Vivane and New Topic

-Jax- jackson2 at apple.com
Thu Oct 2 09:37:09 PDT 1997

>Remaining true to your period regarding armor and weapons, *and* being
>competitive or even excelling on the list and war field -- can it be done?

Boy, I hope so! I just spent a *relatively* large amount of time and $$
constructing a round shield and axe so I could go a'viking.
Ansteorran-style combat is a little different with a round shield, and I
haven't found enough people that have tried it to really teach me... I
have gotten some excellent combat theory from some experienced fighters,
though. (Thanks Marion, Jovian, Sir Lyonel, Sir Detrich, et al!) I guess
I'll just have to figure it out from there...

Mr. New Fighter (aka "The Crewman in the Red Shirt"),

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.

Regards,
-Jax-
Apple Education
800.800.2775 x6873
jackson2 at apple.com

"Virtue does not come from money, but rather from virtue comes money, and
all other things good to man."
                                      -Socrates