ANST - Fwd: SC - Italian groups

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:44:29 PDT 1997

I think Gunthar may have misdirected a response earlier (concerning
trying to locate an SCA branch near Venice,Italy), and just in case he
hasn't been able to correct it yet..., or (restated in keeping with
the "traditions" of the SCA-Cooks mail list):

"Seems like Papa Gunthar was preoccupied with all the SCA-Cooks talk
of pork roasts, so the Kitchen Idiot will try and help..."

---"Michael F. Gunter" <mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com>
    wrote to SCA-Cooks:
> Upon checking the Drachenwald web pages I found that there
> are three groups in Italy.  One in Sicily (wish it was there
> when I was stationed there), Naples, and Aviano.
> I don't know if your friend knows of these but the web
> pages have contact info.
>
> Yers,
> Gunthar

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!