ANST - Field Personnas?

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:19:58 PDT 1997

---SOC STUDIES <camlewis at swbell.net> wrote:
> > And for anyone else interested in studying diGrassi
> > (who also takes up the Great Sword and Halberd),
> > the entire text of his _True Art of Defense_ is
> > online at
>>http://www.transarc.com/afs/transarc.com/public/groff/html/sca/fencing/manuals/diGrassi/contents.htm
> Couldn't get the site to work for me, anyone else get it to
> work, maybe it is my computer who dislikes diGrassi

Alrek, it may be the length of the URL. I had to copy it out to
someplace I could join the two parts back together, and then
copy&paste that into my browser's "Location:" field...

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle / Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra /
Mike C. Baker       F.O.B. (Friend Of Blackfox)
My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!