ANST - Gulf War Question.

scott white swhite at cimedia.com
Mon Oct 6 08:57:46 PDT 1997

>IMHO, the whole pre-battle tourney thing is getting a little out of hand at
>Gulf War.  I have travelled 13 plus hours to fight in a WAR, not to sit
>around in my armor and watch a big ego stroke for several hours.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

Here's what they oughta do:

Line up the armies for the field battle.

Pick ten champions from either side. Send 'em to the middle, where they
pair up and duke it out ALL AT ONCE.

The ten victorious fighters return to their cheering sides ... and THE
FIELD BATTLE BEGINS!!!!

Exciting, involving, and a great morale builder/buster that will most
likely weigh in on the outcome of the first battle.

Gnith
<swhite at cimedia.com>