ANST - Wanted- Italian T

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Fri Oct 3 11:55:35 PDT 1997

Clarissa,

I have been corresponding by email with a student in Italy who is
interested in medieval cooking and songs. He may be joining the
SCA-Cooks mail list. Anyway, he is translating some early music
books from English into Italian and he may well be interested in
doing these for you.

If you have it in electronic form, send it to me and I'll send it
to him or I'll ask him and forward your name to him and vice versa
and you two can work out the details.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com

PS: Anybody know if there is an SCA group near Venice, Italy?