ANST - Field Personnas?

Ghislaine Fontaneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Thu Oct 2 22:47:25 PDT 1997

Does this question/discusion apply only to heavy fighters, or can
rapier-weilders play too?  I know of several late-period personnas who
stay true to their personnas on and off the field, wearing appropriate
clothing and armor, speaking the appropriate language, discussing period
topics, displaying the appropriate attitue, and fighting in a period
style.  I, myself, an preparing to begin a study of DiGrassi, a period
fencing master.  No more modern strip fencing in garb for me, I want to
be true to my personna.  Never mind that I'm a *girl*.....

Ghia
--
Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau
elyh at wcc.net