ANST - Lady Knights

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Sat Oct 4 00:06:53 PDT 1997

Sael og Heill!

I am trying to collect photographs of the Ladies of the Order of Chivalry
SCA Wide for inclusion on the IronRose webpage.

Ideally, I'd like photos of them in armor.

Here's the list.  If you've got a photo of any of these ladies in armor,
and would be willing to either scan it for me or lend me the photograph
long enough for me to scan it, please contact me at gunnora at bga.com

Trude Lacklandia
Atenveldt	April AS 11 (1976)
First Lady Knight of the SCA
First Lady Knight of Atenveldt
* Sable, a domestic cat couchant guardant chased argent.

Mary of Uffington
West	Sept. AS 12 (1977)
Second Lady Knight of the SCA
First Lady Knight of the West
* Per bend sinister sable and vert, a sword bendwise sinister and a tower Or.

Maythen of Elfhaven (name changed to Maythen Gervaise 01/1990)
West	(?Date?)
First Princess by Right of Arms (Mists)
Third Lady Knight of the SCA
* no arms registered

Elzasif O'Donnell (called Ironhand)
Ansteorra	July AS 16 (1981)
First Lady Knight of Ansteorra
* Argent, a gauntlet fesswise reversed aversant sable grasping three
gillyflowers gules, slipped and leaved vert within a bordure gules.

Bolverk of Momchilovich
An Tir	Sept. AS 17 (1982)
First Lady Knight of An Tir
* no arms listed, name not listed

Hilary of Serendip
West	Oct. AS 18 (1983)
* Sable, a pile inverted per chevron abased gules and Or, fimbriated Or,
and in base a salamander dormant sable.

Fernanda de la Foret (called Fern)
Middle (Atlantia)	Aug. AS 20 (1985)
First Lady Knight of the Midrealm
* Or, a single-headed chess knight to sinister vert within a bordure
embattled gules.

Crisiant ferch Eirian
An Tir (Drachenvald)	May AS 23 (1988)
* Per fess sable and argent, a pale counterchanged overall a bagwyn rampant
guardant gules.

Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer
Ansteorra	Sept. AS 23 (1988)
First Queen by Right of Arms
* Azure, a polar bear statant to sinister argent crowned of a coronet
dovetailed Or within an annulet, a chief embattled argent.

Elizabeth Mortimer called the Bold
Middle (Trimaris?)	Jan. AS 31 (1996)
* no arms listed, name not listed

Alisha MacLeod
Ansteorra	May AS 32 (1997)
* Per pale argent and sable, a griffin passant, wings addorsed between
three roses counterchanged barbed and seeded proper.

Erika Bjornsdottir
Trimaris		(?Date?)
* Gules, a chevron inverted between a mullet and a bear passant Or.

Andrea of Clear Mount
West		(?Date?)
* Per chevron azure and argent, in chief a compass star between two mullets
of four points, all within a bordure argent.

Leah de Spencer
Atenveldt (Artemesia)	(?Date?)
* Per chevron inverted enhanced sable and gules, in chief a cross patonce
argent and in base a stag's head couped affronty proper attired Or.

Gwenllian Rhiannon of Dragon Keep
West	(?Date?)
Second Princess by Right of Arms (Drachenvald)
First Mistress of Arms (MSCA)
* Per fess embattled argent and azure, a heron close contourne and a wyvern
erect counterchanged.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)